How to Make a Paracord "Knife" Handle Wrap-Simple West Country Whipping Knot-CbyS
Tab Style Arrow Rest and Paracord Wrap for Snakey Recurve
Top 10 Paracord Projects – Buying Guide and Review in 2019
How to Make a Paraclaw Paracord Bracelet | Paracord Bracelet with Hidden Survival Knife
How to make a Paracord Handle Wrap
3 Minute Paracord Knife Handle Wrap – Best Simple and Easy 550 Paracord Survival Handle Wrap Schrade
Making A Paracord Cell Phone Case | DIY Cell Phone Holster Tutorial
Make a Stranger Things Paracord Bracelet Tutorial | Eleven and Hopper's Friendship Bracelet
How to Wrap a Knife Handle with Paracord – BoredParacord
How to Make a Paracord Knuckle Duster Tutorial | Paracord Knuckles
Developed as a replacement for silk parachute lines
in World War II, Paracord has since proven itself as a tough and reliable cord. It can be used to enhance the grip of knives and tools as well as be woven and knotted into standalone gear and accessories.
With over 600 black and white pictures, All Wrapped Up In Paracord will guide you step by step through different wraps and projects perfect for the beginning paracordist. Learn to combine simple wraps and knots to create endless possible combinations to fit any project or situation.
– Learn to tie eight simple wraps that compliment and enhance the grip on knives and tools as well as serve as the basis for other projects.
– Follow along as four different handle wrapping projects are tackled and learn some different techniques along the way.
– Combine wraps and knots to create functional straps, lanyards, key and gear fobs as well as simple survival bracelets that come apart quickly to keep extra cord on hand at all times.
- Paperback: 148 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 5/15/13 edition (June 14, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1483969169
- ISBN-13: 978-1483969169
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.3 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.3 ounces